Carrier Oils Eucalyptus Essential oil - 15 ml
Rs. 212.00 Rs. 265.00
Order in the next to get it
Real time 13 visitor right now
- Cold and flu -eucalyptus oil is known for its anti-viral and anti-bacterial healing properties. Inhaling the strong aroma of eucalyptus oil helps to loosen phlegm and alleviate congestion associated with the common cold, flu or more severe conditions such as bronchitis.
- Bath oil -mix a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil in the bath water for a rejuvenating bath that relaxes the mind, body, and soul
- Heal wounds - eucalyptus essential oil has antiseptic qualities because of its germicidal property. Upon exposure to air, ozone is formed which is a well-researched antiseptic. Therefore, eucalyptus oil is used in healing wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions, and sores. It is also an effective salve for insect bites and stings.
- Relieves muscle pain - massaging eucalyptus oil on the surface of the skin helps to relieve stress and pain. The volatile eucalyptus oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature. The oil should be massaged in a circular motion on the affected areas of the body with carrier oil.
- Dental care - eucalyptus essential oil is very effective against cavities, dental plaque, gingivitis and other dental infections owing to its germicidal properties. Eucalyptus essential oil is so commonly found as an active ingredient in mouthwash, toothpaste, and other dental hygiene products. Aromatherapy - add eucalyptus oil to baths, spas, and saunas because of its refreshing and antiseptic attributes.
Text content of Tab goes here!
You can make text bold, italic or add link using rich text editor.