Rs. 198.00 Rs. 240.00
Handmade Soaps Beautifying Camel & Goat Milk Soap - 100gms
Rs. 228.00 Rs. 325.00
Order in the next to get it
Real time 13 visitor right now
- CREAMIER & NATURAL: Camel and Goat milk soap are recognized by centuries for their beautifying properties. While the traditional soaps typically have a long list of ingredients with the first being water, Speaking Tree gentle handmade soap enriched with milk is creamier and natural alternative to traditional soaps.
- RICH & NOURISHING TEXTURE: The soap produces a foamy, creamy lather, rinses skin without any sticky or slimy residue. The soap gently exfoliates to reveal fresh, new skin cells, help balance skin health and is particularly suitable for people with dry and sensitive skin. Loaded with fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and vegetable oils, the soap provides deep nourishment and rejuvenation. A foamy, creamy lather can be used as shaving lather too.
- IMPROVES SKIN CONDITION: If you struggle with regular skin flare-ups and breakouts, Camel and Goat milk soap have a vast amount of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help control this issue. The combination of milk in soap tightens and minimizes facial lines, removes dead skin cells, reduces the frequency of breakouts, makes skin smooth without causing skin irritation. The soap has a subtle smell that lingers as the day goes on.
- EVENS & BRIGHTENS SKIN TONE: The creamier soap is enriched with elastin (a protein found in camel and goat milk) which keeps skin elastic, plump and youthful. Contains vitamin C responsible for collagen production to keep skin soft and supple. Regular use of the soap helps tighten skin, moisturizes to the next level, giving you a vibrant, glowing look. The soap is neutral on the skin and hence is safe for everyone to use, even the most delicate and youngest skins.
- PROVIDES SKIN RENEWING MOISTURE: Moisturizing is the act of coating your skin with a moisture barrier. The gentle handmade soap is crafted with finest oils, softens the skin because it contains lanolin, a fatty acid (found in camel milk) known for locking skin’s natural moisture. Goat milk is enriched with alpha-hydroxy acids, which gets absorbed by the skin instantly, creates a moisture barrier to keep it soft, smooth and supple for longer periods of time.
Text content of Tab goes here!
You can make text bold, italic or add link using rich text editor.