Rs. 198.00 Rs. 240.00
Handmade Soaps Speaking tree Youthful Papaya Handmade Soap - 100g
Rs. 190.00 Rs. 350.00
Order in the next to get it
Real time 11 visitor right now
- HERBAL WELLNESS: Papaya is considered a nutraceutical fruit due to its multifaceted medical properties. It has antifungal, anti-bacterial, wound healing and free radical scavenging activities. The natural papaya soap does not contain any hard-on skin ingredient, works on all types of skin and renders a great choice for those looking for safe yet effective skin lightening soap.
- IDEAL CLEANSER FOR THE SKIN: The healing and antioxidant properties of papaya are harnessed in this soap with a blend of emollient and essential oils that remove all traces of dryness of the skin and leave it hydrated. Because of its high penetration power, the soap can get deep into the skin destroying dark spots, blemishes to offer you a bright and vibrant look.
- PROMOTES HEALTHIER SKIN: Speaking Tree Youthful Papaya Handmade soap promotes production of new skin cells, reduce pigmentation and stimulate collagen production. It effectively deals with acne scars, freckles, age spots, and other skin tone imperfections. Helps prevents dead skin cells from clogging pores, promotes removal of dead skin cells, and reduces appearance of dark patches.
- GENTLY EXFOLIATES: The exfoliating properties of papaya soap make it an effective treatment for acne prone skin. By exfoliating outer layers of skin that may be tanned or otherwise sun-damaged, papaya soap may reveal lighter, brighter skin underneath. It provides effective and fast results when used regularly before using a skin lightening cream.
- 100% NATURAL & HANDMADE: Unlike the commercial soaps which wash away dirt and skin’s natural moisture, our hand-made soap is made with fresh papaya fruit extract with a blend of emollient oils using traditional cold pressed method. The vegetarian soap is free of parabens, hardening agents, chemicals, colours, foaming agents
Text content of Tab goes here!
You can make text bold, italic or add link using rich text editor.